Thursday, June 28, 2012

'Stitcheries' on Bloglovin!


Hey guys! Thank you so much for the incredible amount of visits I received during my first five days of blogging. I'm so happy you enjoy my fashionshow and streetstyle photo-reports.
Starting from today, 'Stitcheries' is now on 'Bloglovin', a very handy and easy online platform used by thousands of bloggers all over the world. 'Bloglovin' allows you to always be updated with the latest posts of your favorite blogs, making you save time since you wont have to visit every blog individually.
To follow 'Stitcheries' on 'Bloglovin' click here, I hope you'll enjoy!
If you are unsure about anything I just mentioned, the video below will give you a more precise view on how 'Bloglovin' works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...